About Me

My photo
Helping to know Jesus and make Him known to others

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Owerri 4 – Saturday


It is 11:00 pm on Saturday.  I think everyone is in bed.  It has been a great day.  We arrived at the place we are staying in Ihiagwa at about 3:30 pm.  It was a great reunion with our Jesus kin in Nigeria.  To see the genuine smiles of joy and greeting along with the hugs was fantastic.  These folks have taken us into their hearts.  I bless them and thank God for the little bit of heaven this side of glory.

Tonight a spontaneous time of worship broke out in Gary’s room.  Guitars, trumpets, flutes – you know what I mean – just singing unto the Lord.  A brother and sister who sing in a reggae band were across the hall.  They joined in.  It was sweet!

We will be at the Owerri Community Baptist Church in the morning for the “Celebration of Marriage En Masse.”  Couples who have been married for 40 years or more will be in attendance.  I can’t wait.  Well I am going to bed now.  I hope to find a connection soon so I can send these posts.

Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment